31 March 2008

Apologies for my Absence

Earlier today a friend and regular reader of this weblog called and told me she was missing my entries here. And I also had two e-mails asking me if I am alright.

I very much appreciate the interest in my writing, and I just want to take this opportunity to tell everyone who might have missed entries for the past three days that I have not given up blogging.
However, I am currently battling with a very bad cold and had to spend some time in bed. I also did not have much concentration, which explains that I did not write an entry since last Thursday.

My apologies for this absence to all who care and missed me. And thank you for your concern. I am feeling a little better now and will resume normal service shortly.

The Emerald Islander

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and you shouldn't have killed Valentines Day

Post a Comment