12 May 2008

A personal Note of Apology

Regular readers of this weblog will have noticed that there have not been any entries over the past several days. I like to apologise for my temporary absence, which was beyond my control. Unfortunately I have experienced some physical problems and needed medical attention for a few days. Due to that I was not able to post any entries in that time.

I am glad to report that my physical condition has improved now, so I will be able to continue the work here with at least one entry a day.
And since I was not able to comment on various important Irish events that happened during my illness, I will cover them over the next days (even with a slight delay).

Thank you to all who sent me messages and good wishes. They are most appreciated.

The Emerald Islander

No comments:

Post a Comment